This activity is designed to help your Pre-Calculus students review key concepts at the end of the unit on Exponential, Logistic, & Logarithmic Functions. There are 10 stations in the activity. Great fun for students to collaborate and cooperate.
Concepts include the following:
1. Solving exponential equations with exact answers
2. Solving logarithmic equations
3. Using logarithmic properties to write a single logarithm
4. Using logarithmic properties to expand logarithms
5. Using logarithmic properties to evaluate logarithms
6. Solving equations to nearest thousandth
7. Solving logistic problems related to population
8. Solving exponential problems related to radioactive half-life
9. Solving exponential problems related to drug dosage
10. Graphing and analyzing logarithmic functions.
You may also be interested in:
REVIEW & ASSESSMENT BUNDLE
Smart Board Lessons Only
Be the first to hear about my new products, sales, and FREEBIES!
Click on the green star near the top of any page in my store to become a follower. This will allow you to receive customized e-mail updates about my store.
If you have any questions or comments
please contact me by email me at: email@example.com
Thanks for shopping in my store!