Here is the second lesson in a five-lesson unit on EXPONENTIAL, LOGISTIC, & LOGARITHMIC FUNCTIONS,designed for PreCalculus students who have a solid foundation in algebraic operations and graphing techniques. The file includes everything you need to teach a rigorous lesson:
* 8-page Bound-Book Dinah Zike Foldable*, used with permission
* Smart Notebook 11 Lesson Presentation
* Homework assignment
* Two forms of a Daily Quiz to help your students succeed
* Answer keys and directions
Students will be able to use exponential growth, decay, and regression to model real-life problems.
The unit includes the following topics:
1) Exponential and Logistic Functions
2) Exponential and Logistic Modeling
3) Logarithmic Functions and Their Graphs
4) Properties of Logarithmic Functions
5) Equation Solving and Modeling
You need Smart Notebook software to run the presentation.
It can be displayed through the software and a projector. If you don't have a SmartBoard, you can also use an IPAD App, such as SplashTop, to remotely write on the presentation. You can also use Smart Notebook Express
Here is a FREE ITEM that complements the unit.
Logarithmic and Exponential Equations Maze FREEBIE
You may also be interested in:
REVIEW & ASSESSMENT BUNDLE
Smart Board Lessons Only
Be the first to hear about my new products, sales, and FREEBIES!
Click on the green star near the top of any page in my store to become a follower. This will allow you to receive customized e-mail updates about my store.
If you have any questions or comments
please contact me by email me at: email@example.com
Thanks for shopping in my store!