Graphing Rational Functions
are made easy with this comprehensive set of graphic organizers. Notes and practice problems are included along with the graphic organizers. This is the 6th lesson in PreCalculus Unit 2 Polynomials
This resource includes
- Color-coded graphic organizers
- Black-line master graphic organizers
- Color coded notes with examples.
- Practice problems
- Answer key for practice problems
PreCalculus Unit 2 topics include:
- Vertex and standard form of quadratic functions
- Graphing Quadratic Functions (NEW! Not yet available elsewhere in the store)
- Zeros of Polynomial functions (NEW! Not yet available elsewhere in the store)
- Polynomial Division Interactive Notebook including long and synthetic division
- Complex numbers
- Graphing rational functions
Related bundles include:
- Polynomials - Unit 2 for PreCalculus FOLDABLES only
PreCalculus Unit 2 Polynomials Teacher Resource Bundle
- PreCalculus Mega Teacher Resource Bundle
which includes my entire library of PreCalculus units and all future PreCalculus resources.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.