Get ready for Graphing Functions
with this comprehensive set of graphic organizers. The organizers provides students a “cheat sheet” of common function graphs and then reviews the concepts of increasing and decreasing of functions as well as relative maximums and minimums of functions. This is the 5th lesson in the PreCalculus Unit 1 Functions and Graphs
This resource includes
- Color-coded graphic organizers*
- Black-line master graphic organizers
- Color coded notes with examples.
- Practice problems or activity such as puzzle or card sort (good for homework)
- Answer key for practice problems
PreCalculus Unit 1 topics include:
- Representing Functions (only available in bundles)
- Domain and Range(only available in bundles)
- Piecewise Functions
- Average rate of change of functions for PreCalculus
- Graphing functions maximum/minimum
- Graphical Transformations (New! not yet available except in bundles)
- Combination of functions
- Inverse Functions
- Modeling with Functions (New! not yet available except in bundles
Related bundles include:
- Functions and Graphs - Unit 1 for PreCalculus FOLDABLES only
PreCalculus Unit 1 Functions and Graphs Teacher Resource Bundle
- PreCalculus Mega Teacher Resource Bundle
which includes my entire library of PreCalculus units and all future PreCalculus resources.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.