PreCalculus, Calculus: Introduction to Calculus SMART Board® Lessons Bundle
This is a five-topic unit on INTRODUCTION TO CALCULUS
for Pre-Calculus or Calculus students. Each lesson is presented with a fully-editable SMART Notebook® file. You can present the lesson by using a SMART Board®, or a Promethean® Board. You can also use a wireless slate, an iPAD or other tablet with the Splashtop App. Or, you can interact with the SMART files by using the web-based SMART Notebook Express®
. There is also an editable pacing guide and learning goals for your planning needs.
The unit includes the following lessons
1) Limits – A Graphical Approach
2) Finding Limits Analytically
3) Limits at Infinity and Continuity
4) The Derivative and Tangent Lines
5) Derivatives and the Power Rule
The SMART Board lesson can be used in many ways.
Teachers can display the presentation using the following:
* SMART Board ®
* Airliner Wireless Slate
* SMART Notebook for IPAD App
* Through the SMART Notebook Express ®
* Promethean Boards©
* Other APPS available for Tablets
You may also be interested in:
REVIEW & ASSESSMENT BUNDLE
GUIDED NOTES Bundle
DO YOU NEED THE FULL UNIT BUNDLE?
If you have any questions or comments
please contact me by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for shopping in my store!