This activity is designed to help your PreCalculus students review key concepts at the end of the unit on Polynomial, Power, & Rational Functions. There are 10 stations in the activity.
You can copy the prompts on card stock and laminate for durability, or place the copies in sheet protectors. Students are provided a recording sheet to move through the stations. Directions are included for using the activity.
Concepts include the following:
1. Completing the square
2. Rational Zero Test
3. Factoring polynomials as a product of linear factors
4. Finding zeros of cubic functions algebraically
5. Finding horizontal and vertical asymptotes
6. Using graphing calculators to locate extrema
7. Finding both rational and irrational zeros
8. Finding intercepts of rational functions
9. Using logistic functions to represent and interpret applications
10. Finding minimum surface area in production problems.
You may also be interested in:
Be the first to hear about my new products, sales, and FREEBIES!
Click on the green star near the top of any page in my store to become a follower. This will allow you to receive customized e-mail updates about my store.
If you have any questions or comments
please contact me by email at: email@example.com
Thanks for shopping in my store!