BE Interactive™ Proving Trig Identities - Google™ Edition
This is a DIGITAL ACTIVITY for students enrolled in PreCalculus or Trigonometry. The lesson includes 8 GOOGLE SLIDES each containing a single trigonometric identity. Students interact with the slides on their one-to-one devices to move the pieces in the correct progression to verify the identity.
A separate cut-and-paste activity in black and white or color is also included.
What is BE Interactive?
Internet cloud-based file sharing of educational resources that allows you and your students to access, edit and print files in a one-to-one classroom setting or from home using a computer or tablet.
Why use BE Interactive files?
* Paperless, no printing necessary.
* Can be used in one-to-one settings
* Incorporates technology use in your classroom
* Can be used as a technology station activity
* Great for extra practice at home
* Students work directly in the file
* Completed activity can be submitted for grading
* Works on iPads, Chromebooks, and other devices
* 8 trigonometric identities
* Instructions for use with iPad or computer
* Answer keys
Be the first to hear about my new products, sales, and FREEBIES!
Click on the green star near the top of any page in my store to become a follower. This will allow you to receive customized e-mail updates about my store.
If you have any questions or comments
please contact me by email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for shopping in my store!
Labels: PreCalculus, Trigonometry, Precalculus, proofs, proving identities, identities, secondary math, high school math, digital, 1:1, computer activities, iPad activities, digital resources, digital classroom