This is the final lesson in a five-lesson unit on SYSTEMS AND MATRICES, designed for Pre-Calculus Honors, Analysis of Functions, or College Algebra students with a basic understanding of systems of equations. The file includes everything you need to teach the lesson:
* Two options of an 8-page Bound-Book Dinah Zike Foldable*, used with permission
* A fully-editable SmartBoard Lesson Presentation
* Homework assignment
* Two forms of a Daily Quiz to help your students succeed
* Answer keys and directions
Students will solve systems of linear inequalities, systems of non-linear inequalities, linear programming, and real-world applications.
The unit includes the following topics:
1) Solving Systems of Equations
2) Matrix Algebra
3) Systems of Equations Matrices
4) Partial Fractions
5) Systems of Inequalities in Two Variables
You need Smart Notebook software to run the presentation.
It can be displayed through the software and a projector. If you don't have a SmartBoard, you can also use an IPAD App, such as SplashTop, to remotely write on the presentation. You can also use Smart Notebook Express
You may also be interested in:
Review and Assessment Bundle
Smart Board Lessons Only
Be the first to hear about my new products, sales, and FREEBIES!
Click on the green star near the top of any page in my store to become a follower. This will allow you to receive customized e-mail updates about my store.
If you have any questions or comments please contact me by email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for shopping in my store!