PreCalculus, Trigonometry, College Algebra: Sum and Difference Identities
This lesson is designed for Precalculus, Trigonometry, or College Algebra students. It is the third lesson in a seven-lesson unit on Analytic Trigonometry.
The file includes everything you need to teach a rigorous lesson:
* Two Options for an 8-page Bound-Book Dinah Zike Foldable*, used with permission
* Smart Notebook 11 Lesson Presentation
* Homework assignment
* Two forms of a Daily Quiz to help your students succeed
* Answer keys and directions
Students will learn about the sum and difference formulas for sine, cosine and tangent functions.
The unit covers topics:
1) Fundamental Identities
2) Proving Trigonometric Identities
3) Sum and Difference Identities
4) Multiple Angle Identities
5) Law of Sines
6) Law of Cosines
7) Solving Trigonometric Equations
You need Smart Notebook software to run the presentation.
It can be displayed through the software and a projector. If you don't have a SmartBoard, you can also use an IPAD App, such as SplashTop, to remotely write on the presentation. You can also use Smart Notebook Express
You may also be interested in:
Review and Assessment Bundle
Smart Board Lessons Only
Be the first to hear about my new products, sales, and FREEBIES!
Click on the green star near the top of any page in my store to become a follower. This will allow you to receive customized e-mail updates about my store.
If you have any questions or comments
please contact me by email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for shopping in my store!