This bundle of 12 trigonometric function resources includes notes, activities and projects to help your PreCalculus trigonometric functions.
Included in this bundle:
- Unit Circle, Angles and Their Measure
- Trigonometric Functions Notes (June 2017)
- Trigonometric Functions Triple Regatta Boat Race Project
- Graphing trigonometric functions error analysis activity (FREE)
- Graphing Trigonometric Functions Foldable (June 2017)
- Graphing Inverse Functions Foldable (June 2017)
- Graphing Trigonometric Functions Sine and Cosine Activity for PreCalculus
- Law of Sines and Cosines Foldable (June 2017)
- Trigonometry Solving Right Triangles Color By Number Activity
- Area of non-right triangles using trigonometry interactive notebook
- Trigonometry Project Law of Sines, Law of Cosines, Area of Non-Right Triangles
- Angles of depression and elevation Color Coded Interactive Notebook
- Angles of depression and elevation word problems Digital task cards EDITABLE
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.