It's back to school time! Get your classroom ready and easily organized with this PreK Music Class Lesson Plan book!
Inside are 76 folk songs, nursery rhymes and storyscapes for Preschool classroom use! This bundle is a supplemental low-tech music book preschool music classes. These lessons are also excellent for those running music appreciation within a school, daycare, homeschool or family music class. This product is assistive in development of language for children with delayed speech development, speech support, music therapy, early Intervention and non-verbal children seeking ways to participate in preschool classroom music time.
Inside you'll find appropriate age adjustments for each activity. Suggestions on extensions for the classroom or what parents can do at home are also provided. Please note that recordings are not included, the book is for teacher use only, with permission to print out for parents of your own classroom students. All recordings can be found in multiple places, including online, for free. Because folk music is often altered from person to person, slight variations may be found between this book and a recording.
This book of Preschool and PreK folk songs and nursery rhymes can be used once per day, or weekly as needed. These activities are great for transitioning between other activities! Suggested use of each chant and song is learning one per week so children become familiar with the words, steady beat, whole body movement and musical awareness. If following the suggested planning, this book will provide 76 lessons.
Perfect for preschool music, music enrichment, children's music, infant music, early intervention, speech therapy, music therapy, back to school Kindergarten, assessments, rhyming activities and whole body awareness.
This product includes the following nursery songs:
1. "Hello Everybody"
2. "The More We Get Together"
4. "Sweetly Sings the Donkey"
5. "Trot, Little Horsey"
5. "Carnival of the Animals - Donkeys" (Saint-Saens)
6. "There's a Cobbler Down the Street"
7. "See How I'm Jumping"
8. "All Around the Garden"
9. "Here We Go 'Round the Mulberry Bush"
10. "Aeolian Lullaby"
11. "Trot, Trot to Boston"
12. "Roly Poly"
13. "Sometimes I'm Very Small"
14. "Roll the Ball Around the Room"
15. "John the Rabbit"
16. "Stone Soup" (Story with optional improvised singing)
17. "Carnival of the Animals - Aquarium" (Saint-Saens)
18. "Goldilocks and the Three Bears" (Story with Low, Middle, High voices)
19. "A Sailor Went to Sea, Sea, Sea"
20. "Carnival of the Animals - Fossils"
21. "Head and Shoulders, Baby"
22. "Ten Little Fingers, Ten Little Toes"
23. "Two Little Eyes"
24. "Soft Voices, Loud Voices"
25. "Baby Bear Sits on the Chair"
26. "Going on a Treasure Hunt"
27. "Bye-Lo, Baby Oh!"
28. "Peas Porridge Hot"
29. "Carnival of the Animals - Lion" (Saint-Saens)
30. "Higglety Pigglety Pop"
31. "Batti Le Manine"
32. "Que Linda Manita"
33. "Diddlety, Diddlety, Dumpty"
34. "Dickery Dickery Dare"
35. "This Kitty Said"
36. "From Wibbleton to Wobbleton"
37. "Soft Kitty"
38. "Carnival of the Animals - Elephant" (Saint-Saens)
39. "Pizza, Pickle, Pumpernickel"
40. "Paw Paw Patch"
1. Hello Everybody
2. The More We Get Together
3. Weather Watcher/Freres Jacques
4. Frosty Weather
5. The Polar Bear
6. Debussy's The Snow is Dancing - listening activity
7. There's a Cobbler Down the Street
8. Pitty Patty Polt
7. Round and Round the Garden
8. Baby Bumblebee
9. Aeolian Lullaby
10. The Penguin
11. High/Low - Snowflakes Falling Down
12. Roll the Ball Around the Room
13. The Three Little Pigs - activity
14. Stone Soup - activity
15. Stone Soup - song
16. Goldilocks and the Three Bears
17. The Wolf
18. Have You Ever Seen a Lassie?
19. Chopin's Winter Wind - listening activity
20. Rock-a-bye Baby
21. Winter Storyscape
22. Sviridov's The Snowstorm - listening activity
23. Soft Voices/Loud Voices
24. Baby Bear Sits on the Chair
25. Snowmen's Nose Fingerplay
26. Bye-Lo, Baby Oh
27. Peas Porridge Hot
28. One Potato, Two Potato
29. Higglety Pigglety Pop
30. Batti Le Manine
31. Que Linda Manita
32. Diddlety Diddlety Dumpty
33. Dickery Dickery Dare
34. Raining Again Today
35. Pitter Patter
36. The Mermaid's Song/Three Time Around
This product requires moderate assembly after purchase including binding or laminating if desired. I recommend use of heavy card stock paper to lengthen life of materials. Purchasing this product gives you the right to print out for your own classroom. It does not give rights to share online, re-sell, edit, share among other teachers or in another school. If planning to give away to families please purchase additional licenses. Thank you for adhering to copyright laws!
All designs and finished products are property of Little House Lessons.
If you like this product please leave a review and earn yourself some TpT credits for future purchases from any seller! If you have questions or feel something needs to be tweaked - please send me an email and I'll respond quickly - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read: This is a nonrefundable digital download. Please read the description carefully and examine the preview file before purchasing.
© Copyright 2018 Little House Lessons. All rights reserved. Permission is granted to copy pages specifically designed for student or teacher use by the original purchaser or licensee. This is intended to be used by one teacher unless additional licenses have been purchased. The reproduction of any other part of this product is strictly prohibited. Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden. Doing so makes it possible for an Internet search to make the document available on the Internet, free of charge, and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Keywords: Preschool Music, Preschool Curriculum, Take Homes, Printables, For Parents, Children's Music, Music Class, Singing, Dancing, Fall Songs, Autumn Songs, Music for the Classroom, Music for PreK, PreK songs, Music Activities, Preschool Lesson Plans, Homeschool Music, Music Games, Daycare Music, Nursery School