This bundle includes the 40 PreK Sight Words AND 52 Kindergarten (Pre-Primer and Primer) Dolch Sight Words in engaging printables, PowerPoint and Flash Cards to help your students gain sight word fluency! Use this as part of your Word Work Daily 5 activities, or as an addition to your writing program. A great bonus – NO PREP! Just PRINT and GO!
This bundle includes the following six resources:
⭐️52 Kindergarten Sight Word (Dolch) Printables
⭐️Kindergarten High Frequency Sight Word (Dolch) Flash Cards - 52 Cards
⭐️Kindergarten Sight Word Dolch Powerpoint Presentation (52 Words)
⭐️40 PreK Sight Word (Dolch) Printables
⭐️PreK High Frequency Sight Word (Dolch) Flash Cards - 40 Cards
⭐️PreK Sight Word Dolch Powerpoint Presentation (40 Words)
The Dolch Word List is a list of commonly used English words originally compiled by Edward Dolch, PhD. Many sight words cannot be "sounded out" and must be learned by sight. Sight word recognition improves reading fluency, allowing the student to focus their efforts on the more mentally demanding task of reading comprehension.
Words included in this pack are: a, and, away, big, blue, can, come, down, find, for, funny, go, help, here, I, in, is, it, jump, little, look, make, me, my, not, one, play, red, run, said, see, the, three, to, two, up, we, where, yellow, you, all, am, are, at, ate, be, black, brown, but, came, did, do, eat, four, get, good, have, he, into, like, must, new, no, now, on, our, out, please, pretty, ran, ride, saw, say, she, so, soon, that, there, they, this, too, under, want, was, well, went, what, white, who, will, with, yes.
In this bundle you will receive:
1. 92 NO PREP activity sheets with 5 reading and writing activities (40 PreK and 52 Kindergarten)
2. 52 Kindergarten Dolch Sight Word Flash Cards and an assessment sheet for assessing each student's fluency of the Kindergarten Level Sight Words.
3. 40 PreK Dolch Sight Word Flash Cards and an assessment sheet for assessing each student's fluency of the PreK Level Sight Words.
4. A PowerPoint presentation highlighting the 52 Kindergarten Dolch Sight Words in a bright, engaging format.
5. A PowerPoint presentation highlighting the 40 PreK Dolch Sight Words in a bright, engaging format.
You Might Also Like:
For our full range of Dolch sight words, click here
We really appreciate your feedback! If you enjoy this resource, don't forget to leave feedback so you receive credit and other teachers can find it too!
If you're interested in upcoming Top Teaching Tasks resources, click on the green star to follow!
Stay in touch
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!
Pin with us on Pinterest!
Subscribe to our Youtube channel!