This is a fun little presentation for the younger PreK and Kinder group. It was designed to use as a Power Point presentation. However! It could also benefit the little ones if you want to print it out. :) Great for group learning time, individual practice, literacy centers, homework, and within the homeschool environment.
The entire Power Point Packet is geared towards the letter C. Therefore the following pages are included:
3. go on the Hunt for Letter C: Things & Pictures
4. C is for Crayon (Edit this page accordingly)
5. Search & Spell (Classroom)
6. C is for... (Edit this page accordingly)
7. Search & Spell (Home)
8. C is for ... (Edit this page accordingly)
9. Search & Spell (Store)
10. Where are the C's?
11. Cut & Paste
12. Cut & Paste (Black & White)
13. Caterpillar vs. Centipede (Hard & Soft C sounds)
14. Caterpillar vs. Centipede Sorting pictures
15. Can you find the letter C?
16. How many can you think of? (Write out the words)
17. How many can you think of? (Draw the pictures)
18. Color the caterpillar (Black & White) Hard & Soft Sounds
19. Rainbow Writing Directions
20. Rainbow Writing practice sheet
21. Handwritten the Letter C
22. THANK YOU!
Thank you once again for viewing!! I appreciate it!!
PLEASE click the PREVIEW for more information
If you have any questions feel free to contact me! :)
I strive for 4-star rating!! If for some reason you have any issues please contact me first before posting anything lower! THANK YOU!
I encourage you to view my facebook page ~ www.facebook.com/Creative Little Apples :)