This fun, engaging, differentiated, and rigorous year-long pocket phonemic pocket chart bundle will give your PreK and Kindergarten students a chance to work on initial sounds with differentiated learning activities with these pocket chart centers and activities set and show mastery with fun matching cut and paste worksheets.
CLICK HERE TO SAVE $ and CHECK OUT MY 350 PAGE POCKET CHART, CENTERS, TASKS, GAMES, and WORKSHEETS for the ENTIRE YEAR!
This Phonemic Pocket Chart Set begins with students first learning to HEAR the repetition of the same beginning sounds with all 31 letter sounds of the alphabet. Once Phonemic Awareness has been mastered students are able to move on to phonological awareness, letter sound association. A reader with strong phonemic awareness will demonstrate the ability to hear Rhymes and Alliteration , the repetition of the same consonant sound at the beginning of several different words used in a sentence or paragraph, and find the different sound in a sets of words. These students are then able to blend and segment, sound out sounds in order to become emergent readers.
In this set Animal are given cute names so students become familiar with the Beginning Sound of each animal's name
and get to know the Animal Characters before they are introduced to letter sound association.
Add interest and excitement by using stuffed animals to introduce the Animal Characters.
This Phonemic Bundle Includes
• 26 (8.5 x 11) Animal Posters with memorable names
• 26 (4 x 5) Animals sound cards
• 156 Phonemic beginning sounds cards
• Colorful kid friendly pictures for sorting
• 24 Print and Go Worksheets
• Complete set up and instructions
• Chart of all Animal Characters
• 2 Sounds Like Card Mats
Common Core Standards Addressed:
• RF.K.2c Blend/segment onsets and rimes of single syllable words
• RF.K.2d Isolate and produce initial/medial/final sounds in CVC
• RF.1.2b Blending phonemes
• RF.1.2c isolate and produce initial/medial/final sound
• RF.K.3 phonics and word analysis skills in decoding words.
• RF.K.3.d distinguish between similarly spelled words by identifying the sounds of the letters that differ.
• RF.K.2 spoken words, syllables, and sounds (phonemes).
• RF.K.2.b count, pronounce, blend, and segment syllables in spoken words.
Other products you may be interested can be found by clicking on the links below.
ALPHABET ACTIVITIES and CENTERS
EMERGENCY SUB PLANS for A DAY
ANIMAL CLASSIFICATION CUT and PASTE PreK-2nd GRADE CLASSIFICATIONS
You get HALF OFF ALL MY NEW PRODUCTS the FIRST 24 HOURS POSTED! I am posting NEW PRODUCTS WEEKLY so be sure and CLICK the GREEN STAR by my store name to become a FOLLOWER, and SAVE 50% off my products.
I'd love for you to follow me on INSTAGRAM at:
You can also follow me on my BLOG at
To connect with me on Facebook, you will find me at