Need resources for Constitution Day or your American History? Support your instruction with these printables and activities:
* Mini-Poster for your wall. If your class recites the Preamble this is a great visual cue card with kid-friendly font
* Small Pocket version - glue in a planner or interactive notebook, give to each student for personal reference
* Vocabulary Word Box activity - students identify and write the 'tricky' vocabulary words in Elkin boxes. Two versions included for differentiation. One has a word bank on the side the other doesn't.
*Line-by-Line puzzle - print on card stock. Students reassemble the Preamble line by line. They can self-check with the Mini-Poster. Two versions included. One has a frame and feather
to serve as visual assemble cues. The other only has the words.
You may also be interested in:
The U.S. Constitution: A Classroom Performance - a culminating activity or for Constitution Day
State Report Research Project – State-specific Tri-Fold Brochures
Large Scale Timeline with cut-and-paste option.
Follow me to get notices on sales, freebies and new products:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
• Go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase click on the Provide Feedback button. You'll be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment about the product. I value your feedback.