Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
4.46 MB | 25 pages
Preamble to the US Constitution:
This lesson teaches the goals and intentions of the Preamble to the US Constitution. The students WBAT list and describe the text of the Preamble, provide examples of how the Federal Government implements these goals, and the effects of this famous sentence on not only the government but the nation as a whole. This lesson includes:
• A complete lesson plan with step-by-step instructions with multiple activity options with a “differentiated instruction” format
• A PowerPoint presentation as used for the video on my YouTube Channel: Mr. Raymond’s Civics EOC Academy – “Preamble to the US Constitution – Civics”
• A smart-board or paper matching activity
• A worksheet
• A state exam practice quiz
• Lesson plan with additional activities
• Flipped Class Video
While this lesson was designed for students taking the Civics State Exam, it will work for any Civics, US Government or US History class.
Please note, this product is for personal classroom use by a single teacher. If you would like to copy this product for more than one teacher, please download additional licenses, available at 50% off the original price!
You may not:
• Give this item to others.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item unprotected on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.