This is a quick synopsis (2 sided sheet) with all the formulas as well as some worked out examples of problems that appear frequently on the North Carolina Final Exam.
The information is neatly organized fashion with a little room at the bottom of the back page for students to add additional topics. It also notes what is included on the formula sheet that is provided by the state.
It contains the following topics:
1) Vocabulary Context clues- like solve, evaluate, and equivalent shortcuts.
2) Trigonometry formulas SOH-CAH-TOA, when to use Law of Sines and Cosines. Reminders about calculator mode.
3) Midpoint, distances, and parts of a Quadratic.
4) Sequences and Series- Converging and Diverging rules.
5) Limits and how to find them
6) Piecewise functions and continuity
7) Radians and Degrees
8) Polar Equations and conversions
9) Parametric Equations and conversions