This is appropriate for any chemistry class learning how to write chemical equations to describe precipitation reactions, and how to predict which products will be soluble or not. A solubility table and answer key are included.
The worksheet includes an example problem so that the students have a guide. This makes it ideal for classwork or homework.
Skills covered in worksheet:
- Writing molecular, complete ionic, and net ionic equations
- Predicting products when given two reactants
- Predicting solubility of products / identifying the precipitate using solubility rules
- Naming compounds from formulas
- Writing chemical word equations
- Balancing equations