This is a game that I played as a sixth grader at Outdoor Ed. it helped to learn the food chains of animals and to see who was predator and who was prey!
It's been a favorite of mine ever since!
This package includes:
Printable Animal Cards including:
- 112 Herbivore (28 vole, 28 deer, 28 rabbit, 28 mouse)
- 40 Omnivore (20 raccoon, 10 weasel, 10 skunk)
- 24 Carnivore (6 wolf, 6 cougar, 6 owl, 6 badger)
Printable Food/Water cards including:
- 60 water cards for 6 stations (10 per station)
- 60 food cards for 6 stations (10 per station)
Each set of cards is designed to be printed on a different color paper. Herbivores = green, ominvores = yellow, carnivores = red, water = blue and food = orange (or whatever other color you have). For best results I recommend laminating the cards for durability and using binder rings as the 'life rings' but for a cheaper option pipecleaner rings work just as well.
Hope you enjoy! Please feel free to e-mail or comment with questions! :)