Also included in
- This is a requested bundle of aac core word, language in life skills, and developing narratives resources appropriate for adolescents. It includes AAC core word activities, games, and interactive books for teens; language in life skills for older students; and narrative development resources for AA$103.80$129.75Save $25.95
- Supporting language learners who are also learning life skills? Understanding basic concepts and how they work together is important in language use, and critical for understanding how things are related and organized in the classroom and elsewhere. Help them learn how to find what they need with th$11.80$14.75Save $2.95
Daily living routines are perfect for building language skills. Target specific qualitative concepts needed for understanding how to sort and do laundry in language intervention with your students in speech therapy.
Language is easily built through these routine tasks, where the vocabulary, sequence, and descriptions are consistent and repetitive.
This resource can help provide additional decontextualized practice in identifying what to do, what not to do, and predicting what could happen.
- Instruction and practice in sorting the laundry and predicting what will happen if washed incorrectly.
- Two sorting activities for sorting laundry; by whites/colors and by water temperature used.
- 20 task cards for predicting based on color
- 20 task cards for predicting based on water temperature.
- Sorting mat for outcomes for students who have difficulty formulating a verbal response.
- 23 clip cards for additional practice matching water temperature to specific fabrics
- A laundry room scene for locating items
Be among the first to learn when I post new resources:
Check out my other life skills resources found in my store here