A great game to assist students to develop an understanding of the prefix mis-
How to play:
• Place all cards face down in a pile.
• The first player picks up a card, reads it aloud and defines it.
- If they are correct they keep the card.
- If they are incorrect the card is placed at the bottom of the pile.
• Players continue to play until all cards have been taken.
• At the end of the game players add up the value of their cards.
There is also a worksheet included to help students further demonstrate their understanding.
Your purchase allows you to use this item in one classroom only. Please don’t give my work away. If you love what you have purchased, please share a link to my TPT store with your friends and colleagues.
I would appreciate it if you would leave me feedback to let me know what you think of this resource. Not only does this allow me to improve my resources but you also earn TPT credits for yourself to use on future purchases. Thank you!
TPT Store: A Passion for TeachingFacebook Page: A Passion for Teaching