A great game to assist students to develop an understanding of the prefix mis-
How to play:
• Place all cards face down in a pile.
• The first player picks up a card, reads it aloud and defines it.
- If they are correct they keep the card.
- If they are incorrect the card is placed at the bottom of the pile.
• Players continue to play until all cards have been taken.
• At the end of the game players add up the value of their cards.
There is also a worksheet included to help students further demonstrate their understanding.
Don't forget to leave me feedback to let me know what you think and to earn yourself TPT credits.