Prefix Poems - Reading Fluency and Vocab Practice for Re- and Un-
What educators are saying
Are you looking to build prefix power in your primary grade students?
If you have been searching for word morphology study materials that are "just right" for your little learners, then this resource is what you need!
Your readers and writers will love working with prefixes and base words in the context of the following adapted nursery rhymes!
- Jack and Jill (refill)
- Humpty Dumpty (rebuild)
- Itsy Bitsy Spider (reclimb)
- Hickory Dickory Dock (unlock)
- Mary Had A Little Lamb (unhappy)
Be sure to check out the thumbnails and preview for a peek at everything that is included in this literacy pack:
- Posters for re- and un- for classroom display
- Five poems and comprehension pages based on familiar nursery rhymes
- Seven practice pages that include word sorts, context clues, and meaning match activities that can be used for pre- and post-assessment or review.
You can read all about how I use this resource in my classroom in this
If you enjoy these poems, you might also like my NURSERY RHYME FLUENCY resources, as well as this PREFIX WORD POWER FREEBIE!
Thank you in advance for leaving thoughtful feedback! Your comments are truly appreciated, and help me continue to improve my product line! Know that your continued patronage of my TpT shop makes my heart happy!
Be sure to FOLLOW ME so that you'll receive notification about new uploads, freebies, and sales! Please do not hesitate to contact me with questions or concerns.
Continue to keep calm and teach on!
Connect with me on social media!
MY BLOG--STORIES AND SONGS IN SECOND