Review some of the most common prefixes & suffixes in a fun and engaging way with these DIGITAL puzzles. Great for independent or partner work, early finishers, or even during distance learning. Works on any browser, on any device with an internet connection!
Be sure to watch the video preview to see a quick overview of this resource.
With 36 examples prefixes and suffixes for students to practice, this resource is sure to help them master that standard and give them that extra boost when trying to determine the meaning of unknown words.
- Digital (no printing)
- NO PREP
- Works in any browser
- Works on any device
- Immediate feedback
- Academically engaging
- Easy access
- 3 self-checking puzzles
- Prefix only
- Suffix only
- Prefix/suffix mix
- Recording Sheet: Accountability piece for students
- Teacher's Manual: Everything you need to know about this resource and MORE!
- Instructions for using
- Options for use
- Accountability ideas
- Video overview of the resource
- Teacher & Students Instructions
- Answer Key
- Email Support
- Cheat Sheet: Lists all prefixes and suffixes used to differentiate for students who need extra support
- Prefix puzzle: under-, sub-, tri-, semi-, pre-, non-, bi-, tele-, over-, mis-, multi-, quad-
- Suffix puzzle: -ment, -ian, -an, -able, -ed, -ness, -logy, -ology, -ship, -ess, -ing, -ly, -ism, -er, -or
- Prefix/Suffix Mix Puzzle: deca-, deci-, inter-, mid-, kilo-, centi-, anti-, -less, -al, -ial, -ish, -en, -ful, -ies
- Partner Work
- Small Groups
- Early Finishers
- Independent Practice
- 1:1 Classrooms
- Distance Learning
- Teachers who want students to become comfortable with interacting with digital resources
- Teachers who want to print less!
- Teachers looking for resources that are standards-aligned
- Teachers who need quality, computer-based test-prep resources
- Teachers looking for distance learning resources
Please purchase one license for each teacher using this resource. The first license is the full bundle price. All additional licenses are at a reduced cost. You can add licenses when you add the item to your cart or come back at a later time and add from your "my purchases" tab.
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store. ☺