Resource to help students practice reading words with prefixes.
Prefixes included: un, re, in, im, dis, pre, mis, mid, tri, and non.
- Cut out the words (with prefixes) and paste them into the correct sentence (3 sheets)
- Sorts: cut out the words (with prefixes) and paste them under their prefix. Then use one word in a sentence (4 sheets)
- Write the prefix and base word for each given word. (4 sheets)
- Writing: Use the given word in a sentence. (2 sheets)
- Cloze: Circle the correct word that belongs in the sentence (3 sheets)
- Read the sentences and underline the words with the given prefixes. Then write the words in the correct column. (3 sheets)
- Circle the real word in each box. (1 sheet)
- Write the correct prefix next to each word (2 sheets)
- Match the prefix to the base word in each box (2 sheets)
Keywords: prefix, prefixes, sorts, cut and pastes, independent work, reading practice, extra practice with prefixes, base word