Practicing prefixes and suffixes with a matching game is great for kids!
The simple instructions are included in the pack: (for teachers and students)
1. Cut out the dogs and paw prints.
2. Laminate for safe keeping.
3. Have students match the root word to the suffix or prefix. They can either play the games as a memory game or just a simple matching game. It can also be an independent or small group activity.
4. Check with answer key! (Note- some words have more than one correct answer.)
The game includes:
* 18 prefix cards on brown pups
* 5 pages of prefixes on paw prints for matching (There will be extras)
* 18 suffix cards on white pups
* 5 pages of suffixes on paw prints for matching (There will be extras)
The games can be played together or separately, depending on the level of the students or the amount of time.
Have fun and enjoy!! :-)