Build your students' reading comprehension and vocabulary acquisition by teaching your students the 30 most common prefixes.
This lesson can be used as bell ringers, exit tickets, homework, or an activity for early finishers.
This product contains:
* A master list for the most common prefixes
* Notes on what is a prefix and why it is important to know prefixes
* Test Answer Key
* Flash card for each prefix
* Three activities for each prefix
* Answer Key for prefix activities
Students will be given the meaning for 30 prefixes. Then students will work with these prefixes to familiarize themselves with the prefixes.
Understanding common prefixes, suffixes, and roots gives students a word attack strategy to use during reading to increase reading comprehension.
I hope you enjoy!!
Created by Illuminating Literacy