Looking for a way to allow students to show their understanding of the use of prefixes and suffixes? This pack contains everything you need to implement an affixes choice menu successfully in your classroom, whether it's the first or the millionth time. Based on Bloom's Taxonomy, it will challenge your students and allow them to choose how they show their learning in a way that enhances not just keeps them busy.
*****Please download the preview for a birds-eye view of all the documents included in this pack.*****
In this Affixes Choice Menu Pack you will receive:
1 description of Common Core Standards covered
1 description of how to implement in the classroom
1 Choice Menu pages
- 4 product choices including:
- Crossword Puzzle
- Celebrity Cards (similar to baseball cards)
- Singing Telegram
- Aligned rubric/checklist to help students keep on track
- includes signature lines for agreement between teacher and student
1 page Scoring Sheet
- Students self-evaluate according to how many elements they completed using the rubric/checklist
- Students also have room to explain why they scored themselves the way they did
- Teachers are able to the same on the other half of the page
1 page Crossword Grid Planning Paper
L.3.4.b, L.3.4.c, L.4.4.b, L.5.4.b, RF.3.3a, RF.3.3b, RF.4.3a, RF.5.3a
* Please download the preview to take a look at a couple of the pages that are part of this unit.
* Please feel comfortable asking questions before purchasing.
Most importantly, enjoy! Your students are sure to feel invested in their learning with this differentiated pack.
Copyright© 2017 Carrie Perez
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Additional licenses may be purchased.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
*See end page for fonts, clip art, frames, and paper credit.*