Also included in
- Do your students struggle to understand common prefixes and suffixes? This bundle gives you 4 engaging resources to help your students become more familiar with common prefixes and suffixes. Being able to identify, read, and understand how prefixes and suffixes work is an important part of vocabular$7.50$12.00Save $4.50
Understanding the meaning behind common prefixes and suffixes is an essential skill for upper elementary students. Students use their knowledge of prefixes and suffixes all the time when using context clues and acquiring new vocabulary. Display these word wall cards in your classroom as a quick and easy reminder for your students to remember the meaning behind 40 common prefixes and suffixes.
As an added bonus, each word wall card has been formatted so it can also be used as a teaching tool. Students can engage in an interactive sort to help them remember the meaning of these common affixes.
- 40 Word Wall Cards
- Each card can be printed in two different styles
- Each style can be printed in black and white or in color
- Each style can be printed so it also becomes an interactive sorting activity
Printing Option #1:
- These word wall cards can be printed 5 to a page
- Each word wall card has the affix, a picture, and the definition
- These word wall cards an also be cut apart for an interactive sort that works great in a vocabulary center
Printing Option #2:
- These word wall cards can be printed 3 to a page
- Each word wall card has the affix, a picture, the definition, and a list of words that include that affix
- These word wall cards can also be cut apart for an interactive sort that works great in a vocabulary center
*See the preview for pictures and more details about the product
Copyright © The Stellar Teacher Co. LLC
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.