TWELVE NO PREP Common Core-aligned Prefixes and Suffixes Worksheets with engaging cut and paste Extension Activities and Sentence Writing Practice:
• Worksheet 1: The Prefix Un and Declarative Sentence Writing
• Worksheet 2: The Prefix Re and Interrogative Sentence Writing
• Worksheet 3: The Prefix Pre and Exclamatory Sentence Writing
• Worksheet 4: The Prefix Dis and Imperative Sentence Writing
• Prefix Grapevine Cut and Paste
• Prefix Sentence Writing with the four Sentence Types
• Worksheet 5: The Suffixes Er and Est and Declarative Sentence Writing
• Worksheet 6: The Suffix Less and Interrogative Sentence Writing
• Worksheet 7: The Suffix Able and Exclamatory Sentence Writing
• Worksheet 8: The Suffix Ful and Imperative Sentence Writing
• Suffix Chart Cut and Paste
• Suffix Sentence Writing with the four Sentence Types
We've included Answer Pages and Grading Rubrics for all of the Prefixes and Suffixes practice and Sentence Writing activities.
Download the Preview to see the complete Table of Contents, Common Core Alignment, and sample Prefixes and Suffixes Worksheets and Activities.
OUR OTHER PREFIXES & SUFFIXES RESOURCES:
PREFIXES – 1ST GRADE
PREFIXES AND SUFFIXES – 2ND GRADE
PREFIXES AND SUFFIXES – 3RD GRADE
PREFIXES AND SUFFIXES – 4TH GRADE
OUR OTHER LANGUAGE ARTS WORKSHEETS:
ADJECTIVES AND ADVERBS WORKSHEETS – GRADES 2-3
CONTEXT CLUES WORKSHEETS – GRADES 3-6
Splash! Publications. Created by Teachers. It Just Makes Sense.
RATING PREFIXES AND SUFFIXES EARNS YOU TPT CREDITS TO USE TOWARD FUTURE PURCHASES AND GIVES US A WARM FUZZY FEELING!
(c) 2013-Splash! Publications. Permission is granted to original purchasers to reproduce material as designated only for classroom use. No other part of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without written permission from the publisher, except by a reviewer, who may quote brief passages in a review.
The Common Core Standards were developed and written by the NGA. © Copyright 2010. National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. All rights reserved.