Preguntas PowerPoint | How to Form Questions in Spanish and INB Activities
What educators are saying
Most textbooks do not provide enough instruction in how to form yes/no questions in Spanish. As a result, students lack the necessary foundation to function in more advanced levels. Students learn how to ask and answer yes/no questions and interrogative questions. Digital versions included.
This 46-slide, animated PowerPoint on how to ask yes/no and interrogative questions provides a complete lesson including:
- Hook into the lesson using humor
- Explanation and demonstration
- A check for understanding
- A closure activity.
It includes the following:
- Comparison between English questions and Spanish questions
- Lack of "Do" and "Does"
- Modeling of the order of subject-verb in Spanish yes/no questions
- Check for understanding in which students change the sentences into yes/no questions
- Practice in which students change the sentences into yes/no questions
- Comparison of yes/no questions in Spanish vs. English
- Interrogative words, "¿quién, qué, cuándo, por qué, cómo, dónde?"
- Check for understanding in which students change yes/no questions into questions to obtain information
- Practice in which students change yes/no questions into questions to obtain information
- Bell work in which students answer questions to obtain information
- Password for the PowerPoint (YOU WILL NEED MICROSOFT OFFICE 2002 in order to open this password-protected PowerPoint.)
The Check for Understanding and closure activity works very well using white boards.
Also included are the following resources.
- Student Handout
- Two Interactive Notebook Activities that correspond with the PowerPoint
- One Google Drive Activity in which students move the parts of speech for form questions and answer yes/no questions and interrogative questions
- Google Slides digital versions of all resources for use in Google Classroom, other Google platforms, and distance learning.
LEARNING GOAL: Students will be able to ask and answer yes / no questions and interrogative questions in Spanish
HOW TO FORM QUESTIONS IN SPANISH POWERPOINT AND ACTIVITIES ARE INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWING MONEY-SAVING BUNDLE:
FORMING QUESTIONS IN SPANISH POWERPOINT AND CURRICULUM
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
Preguntas Tú, Usted, Ustedes PowerPoint
FREE Spanish Conjugation of Regular Verbs PowerPoint
Spanish Present Tense Eight Stations Activity
To receive free resources, discounts, and notifications of new products, click on the following link to follow my store: ANGIE TORRE
For more engaging PowerPoints, resources, activities and ideas, please visit my website and blog: Best PowerPoints for Spanish
For Spanish jokes, memes, TPR Stories, and tons of resources and ideas, connect with me on Pinterest: Best PowerPoints Pinterest
Created by Angie Torre
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.