Project: Prehistoric art
Create art the way prehistoric man did!
- For students in grade 1 and above.
- This project can be done in high school, too.
- Students can add additional details to their artwork.
- Light and dark values
- Earthy colors
- Black wood pencil
- White cardboard : 10 x 16 inches
- Charcoal and white chalk
- Liquid gouache or hard tempera paints
This document contains:
- A step-by-step exhaustive description with photos
- Information on prehistoric age: 1 page
- 2 cave paintings examples
- Animals images for inspiration
-The evaluation rubric
About 4 periods
Follow these 7 steps to create a magnificent cave painting piece of art.
Have fun creating!