Our most popular unit - 'Changes from the Stone Age to the Iron Age'
Take your pupils back in time to prehistoric Britain.
Complete unit of work for Year 3 and 4/Grades 2-5, including full lessons plans, pupil resources, teacher's guide and assessment framework.
This complete planning pack covers the following lessons:
1. Introduction: What does Prehistory Mean?
2. Prehistoric Britain: Wasn’t it just a bunch of cavemen?
3. Examining the Evidence: What kind of sources
tell us about the Stone Age?
4. Neolithic Farmers: What was life like at Skara Brae?
5. Better than Stone: What was so good about bronze?
6. Burying the Past: What do grave goods tell us about the Bronze Age?
7. No Place Like Home: What was life like at an Iron Age hill fort?
8. Picturing the Iron Age:What was Iron Age art like?
9. Summing Up: What have we learned about this period of history?
All the planning and resources you need to teach this topic.
For more information and resources see www.ks2history.com