Prehistoric Humans Powerpoint
is a part of the first unit of the year, Rising Civilizations. This 15 slide powerpoint includes engaging hyperlinked online videos throughout. It ends with a ten minute video on neanderthals with five video discussion questions.
The included presenter notes aid your understanding of each slide and can act as a cheat sheet for details you may forget. Some slides have discussion questions to help engage your students.
• Geography Motivator
• Cave Paintings at Lascaux
• BCE(B.C.) vrs CE(A.D.)
• Archaeology - Artifacts
• Radiocarbon dating and DNA Analysis
• Paleolithic Age
- Hunters & Gatherer Bands
- Australopithecus and Lucy
- Homo habilis, Homo erectus, Neanderthal, Cro-Magnon
Get Part II of this PowerPoint, The Rise of Civilizations
• Rise of Civilizations PowerPoints
• Cave Painting Worksheet
• Comparing Past to Present Chart
• Rise of Civilizations Review Crossword
• Exit Tickets
• Prehistoric Humans to Ancient Civilizations Unit
More stuff on the way! Follow me
to be the first to know about new products! Also, follow me on Pinterest here!
For More free stuff, Click Here.
File under: Prehistory
Early humans to Early Civilization