Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
79.1 MB | 12 pages
Runs off the Flash Player - Check to see if you have the updated Free Flash Player. Go to http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html to update your computer.
Early World History in a lecture and hands-on student activities.
1. Carl Sagan's - Cosmos Calendar
2. Interactive Hominids - Who had the biggest brain?
3. Vocabulary in picture and text format. (Great for lectures or student graphical organizer.)
4. A timed and scored game with the chapter vocabulary terms. Match the term with the correct picture. Terms include:
a. Paleolithic Age
d. Mary Leakey
e. Donald Johanson
f. Slash and Burn
j. Ötzi the Iceman
k. Neolithic Age
5. Sister Wendy - Lascaux Cave Paintings
6. Have groups in class examine a penny from an archaeology dig. Let students explain how a penny represents the elements of civilization.
7. Use pictures to show civilization in Ur.
8. I have included four graphic organizers to save you some time.