Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
6.91 MB | 10+ pages
This is an entire weekly unit, introducing Spanish reflexive verbs. The unit contains vocabulary, including rooms, expressions, and reflexive verbs for getting ready. It also includes grammar lessons and practice activities on reflexive verbs (in the "yo" and "tu" forms only). In addition, there are two quizzes and a fun project in which students describe to classmates how they get ready for the day. The advanced activity includes the playful Spanish version of "Tic Tok" by Ke$ha.
- vocabulary list - with 20 vocabulary words and grammar points
- song lyrics - "Reflex Your Verby" by Mr. Mora (youtube video)
- powerpoint - with pictures of all vocabulary words for practice
- grammar lesson - reflexive verb conjugations (yo and tu only)
- grammar practice
- speaking activity - ask and answer questions with a partner
- mini project - describe what you do in the day
- reading and grammar quiz (2 versions for retakes)
- advanced assignment - an independent activity to challenge strong students (Tic Tok, by Ke$ha - Spanish version)
- Each quiz has a rubric at the bottom, which can be easily changed for your own state standards
- In our class, if a student gets 100% correct on the quiz, he or she receives a "proficient" (4/5). The student must complete the advanced assignment in order to get an "advanced" (or a 5/5 to get an A). This may seem confusing, but works very well in our classes for differentiation. Feel free to adapt the grading for what is best for your class, though. :)