Products in this Bundle (3)
Also included in
- Are you interviewing for a teacher job? An instructional coaching job? Or another job in the field of education? These printable resources and the video training guide will help you prepare for and nail your dream education job! Video Guide: Learn the keys to landing your dream job:Search for your I$12.38$15.47Save $3.09
The Preparing for an Interview Questions, Tips & Planning Bundle includes resources for teachers, teacher leaders & new teachers. These guides will help you prepare, reflect & be confident in your abilities and talent before your interview.
Included materials are unique to educators, teacher leaders & new teachers!
- Commonly Asked Interview Questions
- Interview Tips
- Demo Lessons
- Do’s & Don’ts
- Planning Pages with Interview Questions
- Planning Pages for Demo Lesson
- Virtual Interview Tips
***Materials are unique to educators, teacher leaders & new teachers!***
From Gretchen of Always a Lesson:
“As an educational consultant, I often get asked to help with hiring and training of personnel. With over 1,000 interviews under my belt this year alone, there are a few patterns that I wanted to call out in hopes it helps those of you on your own interview adventures nail not just a job, but a career.”
UPDATED 7/7/20: Virtual Interviewing Tips
Updated 7/24/20: Scenarios, Responses & Rationales
Want to watch the webinar on effective interviewing skills? Click here: Keys to Effectively Interviewing Webinar
If you like this product, you might also like:
♥ Did you know … you can earn credits to apply to future purchases by leaving feedback on your purchases? Take a few seconds to give a star rating and comment!
Do you have an idea/request for how to make this product better?
Shoot me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org! I'd love to listen to your feedback.
By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Always A Lesson and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER MAY:
- Make copies for the purchaser’s classroom, including homeschooling or tutor sessions
- Make one copy for backup purposes, but not with intent to redistribute
- Direct other interested persons to my store
- Reference (WITHOUT DISTRIBUTION) this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development, workshops, or other such venues provided there is both credit given to myself as the author and the link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks
- Share this product (part of it or in its entirety) with others
- Repackage and/or sell or giveaway this product (part of it or in its entirety) to others
- Offer or share this product (part of it or its entirety) anywhere on the internet as a download or copy including, but not limited to, personal sites, school sites, or Google Doc links on blogs or sites, internet sharing groups, news lists, or shared databases