Be sure that you have an application to open
this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
1 MB|18 pages
These preposition activities give your beginner level English Language Learners or EFL multiple opportunities to learn and retain present tense verbs. Students use the study guide with picture support as they work through the material.
As an ESL teacher, I was disappointed with the commercial material available, so I decided to create my own. My units are designed to provide scaffolded support as students work with the material. There are multiple opportunities for optimal retention.
The new skill is introduced with a student study guide/chart. My students keep this chart handy and use it as a reference tool as they work through the material.
The retention activities allow students to apply the new skill in multiple contexts.
Included in this Grammar Series:
• Preposition Study Guide
• Preposition Cloze Sentences with Word Bank and Picture Support Activity
• Illustrate the Preposition Activity
• Sentence Writing Activity
• Partner Talk Activity
• Answer Keys for All Activities
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the “follow” link near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about flash freebies and you will also be able to see when I add to a product you have purchased. Any purchased product can be downloaded unlimited times. ☺
You can find all of my resources for English Language Learners here: