This product aims to teach 11 prepositions including on, in, above, below, under, next to or beside, in front of, behind, between and among, through the use of interactive activities and games.
• 1 Poster with the definition of Preposition (Color + BW)
• Cut-and-paste Emergent Reader – Where is the penguin? (BW only)
• 1 ‘Where is the penguin?’ Worksheet (BW only)
• Preposition Cards (Color + BW)
- 50 Flashcards with words and pictures.
- 42 Place-penguin-in-right-place cards. (Children need to put the penguin in the right place according to the sentence stated.)
- 50 Fill-in-the-preposition cards + word cards
- 50 QR code to find missing preposition cards
- 50 Match-it cards to match picture with preposition sentence
- 16 'Find the preposition' Task Cards + Answer Key and Answer Sheet
Six different types of interactive cards are included to reinforce the concept of prepositions (Please see the sample pictures).
There are 4-5 cards for each preposition within these different types of cards. Each card includes color and black and white versions and comes in high quality pictures.
All cards are in A4 size except the match-it cards and task cards which come in travel size. If you find A4 size too big, you can easily adjust the size through the PDF print settings .
Step 1. Launch print dialog.
Step 2. Set page scaling to ‘Multiple Pages Per sheet’.
Step 3. Set the pages per sheet as you wish.
The product is in a zip file format. When you open the product, there will be two folders: color and black and white version. Simply open the one that you need. Please note that there is only black and white versions for the emergent reader and the worksheet.
This teaching material is Copyright © 2017 to Roller English.
Permission to copy for single classroom use and private use only. If you are purchasing for more than one teacher, please buy additional licenses which are offered at a 50% discount.
This material may not be sold or distributed on internet.
Feedback to earn TpT money!
Your feedback earns you TpT money and improves the product. Your feedback is reviewed regularly and product improvements are made based on them!
For problems and questions, contact me at email@example.com
Blog with exclusive giveaways and updates.