This 11 page interactive adapted book focuses on spatial concepts with princesses. Students choose the correct preposition based on the picture. Can be used as an independent work task or direct instruction in your special education classroom.
• The princess is ____ the frog. *next to
• The princess is ____ the horse. *in front of
Includes 5 worksheets to add a writing component to the book.
1) Circle the preposition picture and word
2) Circle the word
3) Fill in the blank
4) Trace the word in the sentence
5) Trace the word by itself
Please use the preview file to check out the book pages and answer cards to better understand the book. The entire product is available so you can see exactly what you're getting.
Includes directions for creating the book, set up, instruction and modifications. While designed for students with autism in mind, this book can be great for any special education or early childhood classroom.
This book is part of my Preposition Books Bundle!
Other resources you will love:
• Community Helpers Unit
• Sight Words and CVC Words Flip Strips
• Special Education and Autism Visuals BUNDLE
• 3-step Sequencing Adapted Book
• Basic Concepts File Folders
Thanks for stopping by!