This product is all about prepositions and prepositional phrases! It includes 9 fun activities that help students recognize and understand prepositions and prepositional phrases. It also include a Quick Quiz to assess student comprehension.
Table of Contents:
1. Cover/Poster that is a "prepositional play" with mice!
2. EEK! Prepositions! Using the poster to complete prepositional phrases and write
3. What Is A Preposition? Students tell if the prepositional phrases tells when,
where, or how the action is taking place.
4. Preposition Jingle - Great to memorize!
5. Prepositional Drama - Using the jingle to act out nonsense conversations,
6. Doing Prepositions - Students do and say what a phrase is about using a
preposition card given to them.
7. 36 Preposition Cards
8. Preposition Play - Students illustrate
9. Preposition Poem
10. Let's Sing a Song About Prepositions - Students compose preposition song to
the tune of "Skip to the Lou" or "My Darling Clementine." Links to music
11. Preposition Quick Quiz
Parts of Speech Posters
Identifying the 8 Parts of Speech Using Quotes from Children's Literature