Prepositions Mini-Lesson, Worksheets, and Activities
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Struggling to find an engaging and challenging middle school Parts of Speech Unit that has it all? This parts of speech review covers all nine parts of speech and comes complete with PowerPoints, worksheets, activities, and exit tickets! Say goodbye to trying to piece together grammar practice for yPrice $25.99Original Price $41.66Save $15.67
- Get access to a COMPLETE middle school grammar resource that comes with everything you need to teach the parts of speech, the parts of a sentence, and clauses and sentence types. These no-prep grammar lessons are perfect to use for grammar boot camps, bell-ringers, early finishers, and more! Check oPrice $44.99Original Price $68.33Save $23.34
Are you looking for fun ways to teach or review prepositions with your middle school students? You’ll love this robust resource that covers prepositions in a FUN & thorough way! Students will learn about prepositions of time, prepositions of location, and prepositional phrases with these EASY & ENJOYABLE done-for-you resources. You’ll love using the editable PowerPoint, and your students will love the interactive and creative preposition worksheets and activities.
Check out the PREVIEW for more information!
Use this resource to review prepositions & have students practice identifying and using them in various ways. The tasks get progressively more difficult as you move through the lesson and DOK levels!
This No-Prep Mini-Lesson on Prepositions Includes:
↠ Editable No-Prep Slideshow (PowerPoint and Google Slides)
↠ Differentiated Worksheets & Activities
↠ Preposition Quiz
↠ Answer Keys
↠ ALL IN PRINTABLE AND GOOGLE SLIDES FORMATS!
The Activities Include:
- Write the Room: Students will use some of the most common location prepositions to describe the classroom.
- Preposition Directed Drawings & Coloring Activities: Students will read the scene and identify the prepositions. Then they will illustrate it as accurately as possible!
- Creative Writing Challenge: Students work in pairs or teams. After drawing a topic, they work together to write a creative short story, incorporating the ten prepositions on their checklist.
- Write a Creative Story: Students write a scene from the novel "Night of the Dirty Socks,” incorporating at least 10 of the required prepositional phrases plus 5 of their own.
Use these preposition worksheets and activities as station rotations, warm-ups, whole class activities, or with your remedial/intervention class!
No more using a boring and outdated anthology or spending countless hours creating something from scratch… This preposition mini-unit is ready to use and easily customized to fit your classroom needs!
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Cindy said, “Perfect lesson!!!!! My students enjoyed this activity. This was exactly what I was looking for. I was able to use this in conjunction with my other class lessons.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Christine said, “Great Resource!”
Supports Common Core Standards (CCSS):
You might also like these other parts of speech mini-lessons:
OR, ⭐️ Bundle & save for a 30% discount ⭐️
Purchase the to get this activity plus the mini-lessons listed above!
Have a question?
Please check out the Q & A section or email me at email@example.com. I'll get back to you within 24 hours.
Don't forget to leave me feedback! I love to hear what my buyers say, how the product worked for them, and any feedback I can use to improve my product! (It also earns you points towards future TPT Purchases)
✔️ Follow me to be notified when I've posted new products. New products are always 50% off for the first 48 hours!
✔️ Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for tips, ideas, and activities that make teaching middle school ELA feel engaging and purposeful.
Thanks so much,
Copyright © Hey Natayle.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.