Are your clients starting work on prepositions? Then this resource is for you. Monster Mountain is a 3d game which makes it easy to teach prepositions before moving to 2d activities.
This resource can be used in a number of ways:
• Teaching prepositions
• Following instructions (receptive)
• Giving instructions (expressive)
• Combination of both – a referential game where one person gives instructions and the other person follows them. Don’t forget to check at the end to see how well everyone did. You can then swap roles.
This resource contains:
• Base plate plus figures which can be manipulated
• Clue cards – providing suggested layouts. Some scenes use all five monsters and other scenes only use three.
• Sentence strip – to support expressive language when giving instructions.
Activities are flexible giving you the opportunity to alter complexity levels and modify to reuse over time.
Looking for more Speech Concepts materials? Be sure to check out other products in my store
Like us on Facebook
and InstagramRelated Products
• Prepositions - Christmas Special 3D
• Christmas Bundle - Game Pack and Prepositions
Key words: speech therapy, speech pathology, language, receptive, expressive, prepositions, interactive, 3d, basic concepts, referential communication, homework.