Position concepts, following directions and answering Wh questions has never so much fun in speech therapy! A feed the animal activity your children will love. Feed the frog those pesky flies after answering questions and finding the cards named!
Plenty more activities are included for multiple sessions of practice: dot marker activities, a flap activity, dough mat, game, a funny poem for listening to clues and a take-home booklet with a parent letter for carryover.
❤ Love speech and language frog activities for your spring or summer themes? Combine this pack with my Five Green and Speckled Frogs Nursery Rhyme Activities 2-Pack and you'll be set for a full month or more of therapy. Planning done, easy peasy!
No Color Ink? No problem. Ink-Saving BW Printing options provided!
• Answering Where? Questions
• Comprehension of position concepts/prepositions: in front, behind, on, in, next to, between, under, below, over, above
• Following directions with colors and position concepts
• Matching pictures to a description
• Regular Plurals
• Color Vocabulary
- 3 Feed-Me Frogs: Provided in 3 versatile formats. Mount your frog on an oatmeal box, a file folder or clip the large frog to a basket. You choose!
- Where is Little Fly? Poem: Listen to the funny rhyming clues to decide which scene card it describes.
- 80 Where is the Fly? Scene cards. Learn 8 different positional concepts as you answer “Where is the fly?” Includes regular plural practice. Then feed it to the frog!
- 12 Colorful Flies: print as many of these as you need. Expressive Task: Place the cards around your room for the children to find, and ask, “Where was the fly?” Receptive Task: Find the (color) fly that is (position). Also great for a color matching task too.
- 12 Fly-Me Flies: Zoom the fly over, under, behind, etc. as directed, then feed him to the frog.
- Fly Trap! Open-Ended Board Game with chutes and ladders. A die is included with funny frog numbers!
- Gnat Splat! A Fun Open-ended Dough Mat. Roll a ball of dough, and place it on your gnat. Answer a question then smash it flat!
- Where is the Fly? Dot Marker Booklet. Dot your way through the cute 10 page BW booklet as you answer “Where is the fly?” Parent letter included.
- Dot the Flies Dot Marker Page: Answer the included Where? Question, then dot or color a fly.
- Shoo Flies! Following Directions Page: Flies are all over the house! Find the fly in the position described and dot him the color as directed.
- Knock Knock! Who’s Behind the Door? Interactive Activity with a flap and spinning wheel. Open the door and turn the wheel. Answer “Who is it?”
Check out the preview to see more of this product!
❤You may also be interested in:
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Click Here to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺