to help develop & assess students' understanding of spatial sense and prepositions.
These activities were designed to help teach & review vocabulary concepts related to the positional words IN, ON, ABOVE, BELOW, BETWEEN, UNDER and NEXT TO.
One each page, the animals at the bottom have a positional word written on them. Students cut out the animals and place each on in position relative to another object specified on the page.
6 Prepositions Worksheets Included:
1. Bear Prepositions - Cut out the bears and glue each in position relative to the bear cave.
2. Frog Prepositions - Cut out the frogs and glue each in position relative to the lily pads.
3. Bird Prepositions - Cut out the birds and glue each one in position relative to the nest.
4. Fish Prepositions - Cut out the fish and glue each in position relative to the whale.
5. Butterfly Prepositions - Cut out the butterflies and glue each in position relative to the flowers.
6. Spider Prepositions - Cut out the spiders and glue each in position relative to the spider web.
Each page can also be used as assessment to gauge student's understanding of prepositions.
To make a re-useable activity you can print the pieces on card stock, then cut apart, and laminate the animal cards and activity mats. Instead of gluing the cards to the mats, students move the cards to the correct position. Store the pieces in a large ziplock bag or folder.
7 pages + cover and credits page = 9 pages total
You Might Also Like:
• 2D Shapes Worksheets Pack
• Journal Paper for Early Writers - Printable Writing Paper, Journal Covers And Alphabet Charts!
• An Uppercase And Lowercase Letter Sorting Activity
• Drawing Facial Expressions Mini-Book Easy Readers
>>CLICK HERE to Follow Me and be the First to Hear About My Newest Products and Sales!
Thanks so much for stopping by!