Looking for resources to help your students MASTER Prepositional Phrases INCLUDING ASSESSMENT? Look no further!
This resource is BURSTING at the seams with ways to teach Prepositions & Prepositional Phrases! You have a plethora of material to cover Prepositions & Prepositional Phrases to MASTERY!
Simply Print and Go!
Why YOU Will Love This Resource:
#1 Your Lesson Planning is DONE for an ENTIRE WEEK!!!!
#2 All Materials are NO PREP/ Print and Go!
#3 Your Students Will Be ENGAGED and LEARNING!
Here’s what’s included:
- Teacher Version Lesson Notes with Practice: Definitions and examples to teach the standard with 10 practice problems
- Student Version Lesson Notes with Practice: Fill in the blank definitions and examples to learn the standard with 10 practice problems
- Interactive Notebook version of Student Notes
- Engaging Practice Page: Preposition Battle! Students look at an illustration with cannonballs on it and describe where the cannonballs landed using prepositions and prepositional phrases! An engaging activity page practicing the standard!
- Practice Page: Students learn what prepositions are all about! Students identify the prepositions by going on a preposition treasure hunt. Then, students read sentences and circle the positions, underline the prepositional phrases and identify if the preposition is showing time or location. Finally, students apply what they learned to their own writing!
- Sentence Frames/ Stems: 10 Frames/ Stems to use throughout the week!
- Student copy of Sentence Frames to use throughout the week
- Foldable for Interactive Notebooks
- 2 Drawing Activities for Your Visual Learners
- 4 Exit Tickets using Different Levels of Questioning
- Study Cards! Glue onto an index card and study for the assessment! A great School to Home Connection!
- Answer Keys
Suggested Lesson Plans for Mastering Prepositions and Prepositional Phrases in one week:
- Day 1: Lesson Notes & Practice/ Practice Page/ Sentence Frames/ Exit Ticket
- Day 2: Engaging Practice Page/ Sentence Frames/ Exit Ticket
- Day 3: Foldable/ Sentence Frame/ Study Cards/ Exit Ticket
- Day 4: Drawing Activities/ Sentence Frames/ Study Cards/ Exit Ticket
- Day 5: Study Cards/ Assessment
*Use sentence frames throughout the year for spiral review!
Don't buy just this standard! Buy them ALL in our Language Bundle!!! Save Money!!!
Click HERE to view THE ULTIMATE 4TH GRADE INTERACTIVE GRAMMAR BUNDLE!
•Need More Resources to Teach Prepositions and Prepositional Phrases? Click...
Prepositions and Prepositional Phrases Week Long Lessons 5th Grade
Prepositions and Prepositional Phrases Activity Bundle
Prepositions and Prepositional Phrases Task Cards
Digital Prepositions and Prepositional Phrases Task Cards
BE SURE TO FOLLOW US BY CLICKING THE GREEN STAR ABOVE TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN WE POST A NEW PRODUCT! ALL OF OUR NEW PRODUCTS ARE 50% OFF FOR THE FIRST 48 HOURS!!!!
BE SURE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK TO RECEIVE TPT CREDIT TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
Don't miss out on updates, freebies, and tons of fun!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
This pack is intended for ONE CLASSROOM TEACHER to use. If you would like to share with your colleagues, please purchase an additional license. Thank you for respecting our hard work!
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.