Oh the fun you can have while at the Circus! See the cannon shoot balloons and confetti IN FRONT OF the circus tent! Watch as the seal balances a ball ON his nose!
This is a great activity for Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs) and Teachers alike! Teach your students 22 different prepositions using a fun-filled Circus theme! Test their knowledge of those same prepositions by cutting out the words and having the students match the preposition to the picture.
Handy flashcard sized pictures are perfect for laminating, cutting out, and using 'on the go' or right in the class/therapy room! If you're up for saving some trees, use the no-print version on your PC and/or iPad/tablet!
Either way, have fun with Prepositions at the Circus!!
- A list of the 22 prepositions included in the product
- 22 full page preposition/picture combos with short sentence examples of each preposition
- 22 full page pictures (for matching single word preposition to picture - printable words also included)
- 22 mini preposition/picture combos with short sentence examples of each preposition (great for printing and laminating)
- The cutest Circus themed clipart you've ever seen!! ;)