This is a short activity that can be used to introduce, practice or review positional words.
* Five mini-posters are provided to answer the question “Where is the bird?”
* Directions and materials are provided to create a manipulative activity to introduce the concept.
* Better yet, you could use a stuffed animal (bird) and a birdhouse made out of a shoe box and provide students with a 3-dimensional activity to add to the Math Center!
* Data sheet is also included.
The bird is
• next to the birdhouse.
• on top of the birdhouse.
• in front of the birdhouse.
• behind the birdhouse.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for visiting our store.