Prepositions of Place : Activity & Games Bundle | Digital and Print Activities
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
Do your students need practice identifying Prepositions of place and using positional words to talk about location? This BUNDLE contains six different targeted games & activities to practice Prepositional phrases with your students. They'll use: (in, on, under, in front to, behind, next to, between, above, below, left, right). By clicking the links below to each individual product in the discounted bundle you can see further details and even try a preview of the boom cards.
BOOM CARDS™ digital task cards work on a laptop, desktop, Chromebook, tablet, iPad or any other mobile device that can access the internet. They can also be used on your Smart Board. You can assign the cards to your students by adding a deck to your library and assigning it to your students.
They are self-grading (time-saving) and allow you to monitor student progress.
NO PREP! No printing or laminating. They are ready to use!
- A link to access 24 Preposition Digital Task Cards on the BOOM Learning℠ website
- A link to access 24 Pirate Preposition Digital Task Cards on the Boom Learning website.
- A link to access 25 Christmas - Where is the reindeer? Boom Cards on the Boom Learning Website
- One printable Prepositions Card Game
- One printable set of Prepositions Task Cards
- One Set of "Place it - Say It Preposition Cards - Food Theme
- Google Slides™
- One Set of Pirate Themed Prepositions Cards
Looking for Digital Activities? Check out Boom Cards™
Check out some other Grammar Games!
Check out some other Vocabulary Games!
Check out some Best Selling ELL Resources in $$ Saving Bundles!
Check out some of my Conversation Starters!
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!