Prepositions of Place Task Cards | Prepositions of Location for ESL
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This bundle contains 280 different task cards related to Elementary level English grammar and vocabulary. They are great resource to have on hand and pull out when a little extra practice is needed, for test prep or when a student is struggling with a specific concept. Click on the preview for eachPrice $15.50Original Price $22.00Save $6.50
- Do your students need practice identifying Prepositions of place and using positional words to talk about location? This BUNDLE contains six different targeted games & activities to practice Prepositional phrases with your students. They'll use: (in, on, under, in front to, behind, next to, betwPrice $16.50Original Price $20.75Save $4.25
- This parts of speech card game and task card bundle includes: Nouns, Simple Present Verbs, Adjectives/Antonyms & Prepositions of Place. Each set is specifically targeted to encourage your students to practice and correctly use four different parts of speech. The games will help them to verballyPrice $15.00Original Price $19.75Save $4.75
- This English Games & Activities Bundle includes 100 of my most popular grammar and vocabulary games, activities, worksheets, planning, evaluation and awards for ESL,EFL, ELL, ENL and ELD. This is an amazing set of materials which can be used by English teachers, language schools, new ESL teacherPrice $230.00Original Price $324.40Save $94.40
This set of Prepositions of Place task cards set requires your students to look at the picture and choose a preposition that makes the gap-fill sentence correct. This is great to use along with your unit on prepositions of location and spatial concepts. Your students will practice: in, on, under, in front of, behind, next to, between, above, below, up, down, over, far from, near.
- Each task card has 3 different prepositions to choose from. This set works great for small groups and centers and can be used by ESL/EFL and ELL young learners. It also includes a student recording sheet and answer sheet so your students can also self correct their work.
- 35 task cards + cover
- Student recording sheet
- Teacher Answer Sheet/Self Correction Sheet
- in, on, under, in front of, behind, next to, between, above, below, up, down, over, far from, near
If you are practicing your classroom, you might be interested in this game:
- Prepositions of Location Card Game
Looking for Digital Activities? Check out Boom Cards™
Check out some other Grammar Games!
Check out some other Vocabulary Games!
Check out some Best Selling ELL Resources in $$ Saving Bundles!
Check out some of my Conversation Starters!
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!