Also included in
- This bundle contains 280 different task cards related to Elementary level English grammar and vocabulary. They are great resource to have on hand and pull out when a little extra practice is needed, for test prep or when a student is struggling with a specific concept. Click on the preview for each$14.00$20.00Save $6.00
- This parts of speech card game and task card bundle includes: Nouns, Simple Present Verbs, Adjectives/Antonyms & Prepositions of Place. Each set is specifically targeted to encourage your students to practice and correctly use four different parts of speech. The games will help them to verbally$15.00$19.50Save $4.50
- This heavily discounted English Games & Activities Bundle includes 100 of my most popular grammar and vocabulary games, activities, worksheets and useful resources for ESL/EFL, ELL, ENL and ELD. This is an amazing set of materials which can be used by English teachers, language schools, new ESL$225.00$305.70Save $80.70
- Do your students need practice identifying Prepositions of place and using positional words to talk about location? This BUNDLE contains six different targeted games & activities to practice Prepositional phrases with your students. They'll use: (in, on, under, in front to, behind, next to, betw$16.50$20.75Save $4.25
This set of Prepositions of Place task cards set requires your students to look at the picture and choose a preposition that makes the gap-fill sentence correct. This is great to use along with your unit on prepositions of location and spatial concepts. Your students will practice: in, on, under, in front of, behind, next to, between, above, below, up, down, over, far from, near.
- Each task card has 3 different prepositions to choose from. This set works great for small groups and centers and can be used by ESL/EFL and ELL young learners. It also includes a student recording sheet and answer sheet so your students can also self correct their work.
- 35 task cards + cover
- Student recording sheet
- Teacher Answer Sheet/Self Correction Sheet
- in, on, under, in front of, behind, next to, between, above, below, up, down, over, far from, near
If you are practicing your classroom, you might be interested in this game:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!