This calendar contains excellent activities to extend your student's learning at home!
Take Home Project Instructions:
Spring Into a New Season
What do you think of when you hear the word spring? Maybe you think of green grass, buds on trees, blooms on flowers, growth of new plants, birth of new animals such as birds and bunnies, coloring eggs, warmer weather, etc.
For this month's project, students are bringing home an egg shape (a common symbol of spring) to decorate with their families as they wish.
(that you may or may not choose to use!)
• paint the egg with a spring scene
• cut the egg in half and create a baby chick starting to hatch
• make a pattern around the egg as if you really dyed it
• use glitter, buttons, lace, etc.
• attach tissue paper
• attach 'eggs'tra special pictures
Please have your child cut out the egg shape and then your family may begin!
As always, enjoy this time with your child!